STRENGTHENING YOUR PRAYER LIFE
The more confident we are when we pray ... the more exciting our walk with the Lord becomes!
When confidence in our prayers dwindles, our devotion to God and helping advance His Kingdom in our our life and in the lives of others usually quickly follows. Satan wants to frustrate our prayer life every way he can. Therefore - this section on the Precious Testimonies website is here for the explicit purpose of glorifying God, and encouraging others in their prayer lives.
When God answers one of your prayers in some dynamic way ... would you pray about taking the time to send it to us so we can publish it ... so the Holy Spirit can use it to glorify God as well as encourage others in their prayer lives? Please never underestimate how God might use the words you write!
Simply submit it through the Testimony Submission Form found on our Home page, or email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A FEW THOUGHTS ABOUT FAITH, THEN PRAYER
It is my opinion that there is no higher faith for a Christian ... nor God-honoring faith ... than BELIEVING God's written Word.
A key to having faith for each occasion is to BELIEVE God's written Word and God's rhema word (should He desire to give you a spoken rhema word specific for that occasion, which may be His means to impart sufficient faith to you for that specific prayer to see it accomplish God's desired effect).
Refuse to allow DOUBT to cancel your faith ... which is one of Satan's greatest means of robbing you of your faith.
If you don't believe God's Word ... you won't obey (do) God's Word. God honors obedience to His Word (both His written Word and His rhema word, if He gives a specific spoken rhema word for that particular occasion) as wisely understood and wisely applied by the help of the Holy Spirit.
Obedience to God's written (logos) Word, and obedience to God's specific spoken rhema word ... (if He gives you one) ... is faith in action that God delights in rewarding.
Here are eight tips that have helped me in having a more exciting prayer life:
1) Pray - plead the Blood of Jesus often. I would strongly exhort you to read this following writing:
2) Learn to listen to the Holy Spirit while praying. He knows more about prayer and each situation than anyone else!
3) Grow to pray unselfishly. You'll get more prayers answered!
4) Learn to listen to the Holy Spirit in what you should pray for, and how you are to pray for it.
5) Learn how to receive sufficient faith from God for every prayer you pray. (Some prayers God answers requires very little faith on our part. Others prayers require a great deal of faith on our part when we pray them, to see them answered).
Fasting for an increase of faith WORKS! Here are four links to gleam insight from:
6) Learn the wisdom of persistence and patience. God's timing can play an important role in answered prayer.
7) Presumption and/or assumption are two deadly mindsets that can hinder one's prayers from being answered in a positive manner. Both come usually from selfishness and/or pride. Misapplication of God's Word can be another reason.
8) Purpose to give God glory with every prayer answered. Share it with us, so we can share it with the world! God has all power, yet He's willing to share it with the humble, and who can be trusted with it. God has all faith, yet He is willing to share it with the humble, and who can be trusted with it. Prayer mixed with faith can accomplish the impossible.
Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes." -- Mark 9:23 (NKJV)
Norm Rasmussen, Director, Precious Testimonies
PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU SHARE THE BEST NEWS GOD HAS FOR EVERY PERSON BECAUSE...
JESUS DID IT! and...
Remember: All that we do in this life comes back to our God-given purpose which is to serve and glorify God. The money and assets we accumulate, the fame and power we've attained or seek to attain - all of the things of this nature will one day pass away, but those lives of others we impact for Jesus Christ will last for eternity, and we will be rewarded for the part we helped play by impacting those lives ... for eternity. (Matthew 6:19-20 is our assurance)