From time to time we receive emails from people sharing their appreciation of how something from the ministry God has used to minister a blessing to them. Every now and then we randomly add a new appreciation email below, just to give our supporters a cross-sampling of how their prayers and finances and testimonies are being used of the Lord to help expand His kingdom in the lives of people around this planet.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with how God has used this ministry to be a blessing to you. To HIM goes all the thanksgiving and praise!
- Lisa: You have blessed so many hundreds of thousands of people with your Precious Testimonies ministry. You will never know until eternity the impact that you have made on countless lives for Jesus. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your faithfulness over the years.
- Hannah: Hi brother Norm. I was just watching one of your new videos for encouragement on YouTube and saw the old healing video that I told you about come up on the sidebar! I don't believe in coincidences anymore; of all videos to come up!? I wouldn't have been able to find it again if I tried... so I thought I would send you it - this is the 'game changer' video, the one I told you about: HOW CAN I GET GOD TO HEAL ME? (By - Norm Rasmussen)
As I ride horses twice a week now, attend art class, help out at church, walk my dogs and other very active things, I can hardly fathom how God brought me from almost 3 years of immobilized poisoned vegetable state to where I am now shortly after watching this very video!
I believe this video is very anointed because my great miracle followed after watching it and doing exactly what you said. I thought you might enjoy watching it again knowing how God used it in one life...(maybe more out there?) as for me it will be permanently saved in my bookmarks now!
- Eden: Hi Norm and Kathleen! I've never met you in person but you are so dear to me! I just happened to come across a testimony video today I commented on about a year ago and have only just seen your response! So I am late but maybe by Gods timing...right on time?
This is Eden Everson - the one who got healed miraculously of botulism poisoning in case you are wondering, Who is this weirdo, lol. I wish I'd seen your reply to my comment sooner but I think God's timing is actually better because he has continued to do miraculous supernatural things in my life since the healing... and it all started with God leading me to your video ministry! You have no idea how powerfully God used you in my life!
I just again want to tell you how much it has meant to me- I would never have believed for getting healed when there was 'no hope in the natural' for recovery given by Dr's, I wrote my will and bedridden in agony everyday, I just waited to die there...but then God saved my soul and lead me to your videos... I had no fellowship in such an ill state, and your videos were like 'a longtime friend' sitting across from me, telling me about JESUS when I was so alone in my suffering and newly come to Christ...you and your wife were such a joy and comfort to me in that state.
So many of your videos got me through such tough days, filled me with Holy Spirit joy and direction, and it blew my mind continuously how I would have a great worry or something weighing on my mind; no one to ask or discuss it with and then God would draw me to a video you did answering EXACTLY what was on my mind on that very day! I thought, I've never experienced so many 'coincidences' in my life! Lol. This is amazing...It just blew my mind...
...But your video about healing-that was the game changer! That we need to believe God wants to heal us 'not that if it be Gods will mentality' and God really used you on that video to set my mind right on those things. Long story shortened for the sake of too long of an email, God healed me shortly after I watched that video!
I sweat out all the Botox poison out of my body, it was gross - I was soaking my bed night and day for about a week then suddenly I realized - the pain was gone - the nausea was gone -- I was completely healed!
My life has changed completely and on April 1st, 2018, I gave my testimony at church and was baptized as part of the Easter Sunday service... so many said they were so encouraged by my testimony and of course I give God the glory, but I still want to thank you so so much for being obedient to Gods call on your life because The Holy Spirit used your videos to lead me to my life-changing miracle.
God Bless you both so much, One day when I get to heaven I don't care about meeting Peter, Paul, or Moses... only JESUS, Norm and Kathleen Rasmussen. You are such a Blessing!
- Wendy O'Neil: Awesome job for making the "Jesus Did It!" PDF TRACT -- this is so simple. I'm gonna go out now and invest in storing up some gold in Heaven:
I really love you guys. I have been enjoying your videos on YouTube of all the testimonials. I've felt spurred on and I just want to let you all know I'm praising the Lord for your body of work that's available on YouTube & am so happy that I just found your website.
I came to Christ out of homosexuality at 33 and have been evangelizing since then.
I didn't get a young start in the Kingdom but am still evangelizing at age 50 & I'm hoping to continually keep the fires of evangelism going and I want to spur others on as you are doing.
Your right on that Satan is seriously trying to keep us all from being used and make us into mediocre distracted people who are weighed down by the things of this world. I pray that I won't be hindered, or if I am that I will get right back up and at the work of the Kingdom.
You've really inspired me and I've printed out some of the 'What did He do?' pages. I just want to say thanks for keeping me & others inspired.
(P.T. Staff Note: You can view Wendy's salvation testimony by clicking on the following link: WENDY)
- Betsy Dettloff: Words can't express my feelings right now. I feel blessed to have been privileged to hear this: MY INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE OF BEING IN THE MIND OF CHRIST - LITERALLY! (AWESOME HOPE). I feel almost like I experienced it myself with you. I hope I am never the same and never forget this and that it's all part of His plan. Everything I don't understand now, everything that hurts now, will one day all make sense. Thank you and more blessings to you dear brother.
- Sara: Hi Norm! I stumbled across your video called "I want to kill myself" today whilst I was desperately searching for answers. I'm 22 years old and come from a past of abuse and struggle with mental illness. I feel like my life has no direction and since I was young I've just felt like a ticking time bomb. I usually don't reach out to strangers at all however your video really spoke to me as someone who has been wanting to connect with God, however, I have really struggled to. I try to reach out to God; however, I struggle to feel any connection at all, I just feel emptiness. I just wanted to ask if you could please pray for me even if it's just once.
Also I found your "Hey bad boy, what you gonna do when Jesus comes for you?" video and I laughed so hard I cried, so thanks for cheering me up for tonight!
Thanks again and warm regards.
Saints: Let's keep Sara lifted up to the Lord in prayer for her complete and total deliverance and subsequent healing!
- M Hall: After coming to your website again after a few years of not visiting it, I just wanted to commend you all for your work, and express my gratitude. When I first came to the Lord about 4 years ago, I would spend hours daily on your website and would watch testimonies. I spent quite a bit of time with a friend of mine using your website and we would study together. I took some time away from the website, studying other sources and developing my own exegetical skills. Today I find myself back on the website as I'm researching everything Christ did in the realm of application to our lives through our union with Christ (i.e. Col 3:1).
I want to thank you all for the extensive work every person involved has done. It has been a tremendous blessing to me, and as one of the first sources I went to after being saved, it did a tremendous amount in preparing me for the myriad of false beliefs and scripture-twisting that was yet to be exposed to.
- P Umbaugh: I had mentioned in my last update (Being Good Will Not Get You To Heaven) how Pastor Eric Geoffrey Okello in Uganda was using my testimony and many, many have come to a saving knowledge of our Lord because of it. I have been supporting him for several years now, and it is a very hard thing to do as I am a disabled Vet and very limited on my income. Our Lord spoke to me just this very morning and wanted me to update my testimony. I have shared my personal testimony now with several sites on the internet, personally with several, several people, and on other sites and byways. I have purchased tracts and pass them out in various places to include the Tampa VA Hospital, local VA Clinic, private hospitals, restaurants, stores, airports, etc., and am very happy to say that I have personally seen hundreds upon hundreds of previously lost souls come to a saving knowledge of our Lord. Pastor Eric has sent me pictures of hundreds upon hundreds of previously lost souls in Africa (Uganda and surrounding areas) come to a saving knowledge of our Lord (many of these lost souls having been Muslim). I know all of these facts, as many, many people email me after Pastor Eric hands out my testimony to them. I have been in contact with so many of them and they are so happy with their personal change after they accept our Lord.
- B Ozmerz: Your message was heartfelt and sincere (MY INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE OF BEING IN THE MIND OF CHRIST - LITERALLY! (AWESOME HOPE) ). Here you are... such a burly kind of guy...and you are not one bit ashamed to let your tears flow in reverence for our Lord and Savior. I cried with you, and commend you. I totally believe you experienced this... and I am sorry that there are many who mock you. On the outside the really stupid mockers are just bullies who can only spew out the most ugly and disgusting things as possible... believing it is funny and clever. But truly on the inside, they are empty, lost, hurting individuals; without knowledge of what it feels like to be truly loved. The educated mockers believe they are much more intelligent then those who have faith. Many unbelievers have higher levels of education training... and I do mean training. After they are well trained they believe they are above the foolish followers of Christ Jesus. Sad thing is they are not intelligent enough to find out the truth for themselves. I'm not saying this is true for all who have reached college levels or above either.... I have news... I've been educated thoroughly.
I went to a University for six years, starting in my 30's. While there I witnessed many of our younger generation being molded into the university's agenda. Our education system fails in many ways. It plainly crams in our heads what they WANT us to know from the moment we begin. Free thinking now serves the... acceptance of sin. Much of what was and is taught has been falsified. Important facts are left out, or rewritten to suit the current agenda. Like evolution...it is still a THEORY, not fact. But yet this pseudoscience is being crammed into us all as a truth; in schools, on television, on the internet, and in literature.... Meanwhile Creation and the Bible are mostly left out of the discussion. When they are discussed, they are dismantled, and comparatively disfigured by connotation with every religion. So if it only takes a bone fragment, and adaption to prove such a theory as evolution to the masses.... How is it so easy for the same to be blind and ignorant of the rich and PROVEN history, wisdom, and probabilities that are present in the scriptures??
Many that mock know very little about Jesus, or the Bible, or what Faith and Love really is. They would rather put their faith into nothing but cold science that offers meaninglessness once we die; that simply returns us to our carbon beginnings and nothing more. The Bible is not only a correct history book (being proven more and more everyday), it is a supernatural book with many dimensions. The more you understand the more you see, like peeling back an onion. Creation, the human brain, our eyes, all around us are miracles of wonder, inexplicable to this day. Even science has recently proven there is a spark of light energy that happens at the moment of conception. That is so amazing.... open those blinded eyes! How can anyone believe that it is more intelligent to believe in nothing after life? While those who have had experiences, like yours, try to tell them different? How can so many of us be delusional as they claim? Oh but wait, many explain we are all having some sort of chemical glitch, and our fabulous brains just make it happen! But why would our brains even need to do this?
Who decided in the evolutionary scheme that would be an easier way to die? Or easier to live here with others after we divulge? And who can believe such electrical energy and perfection that exists in our brains evolved? A stubborn fool could I guess. Where will it get them? In the end...to the absence of light and love...that is where. I pray something here will cause a search to begin. A search for answers, instead of perfecting the scoff. We in faith...truly want all to come to Christ and experience his love that promises everlasting life. Please let go of the pain...and let Jesus heal you. All you nonbelievers...just ask Him to prove he loves you... and watch what happens.
Anyway...I wish I could have heard the very beginning of your story. You apparently ask to have a encounter? When I was in my late teens I had an experience with Jesus too. I also was shown the whys and wherefore's of our purpose here. I so wish I could have retained it all... It was beautiful, overwhelming complicated, yet simple at the same time. I retained the most important things... One being that we are created to love, by love, who is... God. Stay strong dear brother!
- Patrick: Thank you so much putting this video up. I have bad anxiety and your experience gave me hope and calmed me down: "HOW I MET JESUS" (One of the most AMAZING personal experiences with Jesus Christ you'll ever hear!)
- Delta: I go to a biker church and you have explained Jesus' gospel and His relationship with us in this video in a way that is clear even to that mindset. Thank you for speaking in such Truth: "HOW I MET JESUS" (One of the most AMAZING personal experiences with Jesus Christ you'll ever hear!)
- Mary E. Adams: Dear Norm and Kathleen - I came to your home years ago. I think you picked me up at the railway station in Grand Rapids, MI (We DID, Mary. That had to be well over 20 years ago as of 2017). I just wanted to meet you both. I am now 83, soon to be 84 years old. And since our encounter I have traveled the world sharing the wonderful things God has done in my life. Recently, I received this email from Bolivia:
Dear sister Adams,
My name is Valeria, I am a Bolivian Christian. Yesterday I read your wonderful testimony on Precious Testimonies. Thank God for His grace. I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your testimony, and all your other wonderful writings. They have encouraged me.If you have the chance, I would love if you would pray to Jesus to deliver me spiritually and to save my relatives. May God bless you abundantly.
Dear Reader - are you at peace with God? If not, you can be. Do you know what awaits you when you die? You can have the assurance from God that heaven will be your home, if you would like to be certain. You can even have that assurance RIGHT NOW! Either Jesus Christ died for your sins, or He didn't (He did!). Are you prepared to stand before God on the Judgment Day and tell Him that you didn't need the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross to have your sins forgiven and get in right-standing with God? We plead with you...please don't make such a tragic mistake.
To get to know God, to be at peace with God, to have your sins forgiven, to make certain heaven will be your home for eternity, to make certain that you are in right-standing with God right now ... please click here to help you understand the importance of being reconciled to God. What you do about being reconciled to God will determine where you will spend eternity, precious one. Your decision to be reconciled to God is the most important decision you'll ever make in this life, because in Christ, it is impossible to put a value on the worth of your soul in light of eternity.
PLEASE HELP US HELP YOU SHARE THE BEST NEWS GOD HAS FOR EVERY PERSON BECAUSE...
JESUS DID IT! and...
Remember: All that we do in this life comes back to our God-given purpose which is to serve and glorify God. The money and assets we accumulate, the fame and power we've attained or seek to attain - all of the things of this nature will one day pass away, but those lives of others we impact for Jesus Christ will last for eternity, and we will be rewarded for the part we helped play by impacting those lives ... for eternity. (Matthew 6:19-20 is our assurance)